Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Andover Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Andover Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Andover Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Andover Borough should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Andover Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Andover Borough. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Andover Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Andover Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Andover Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Andover Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Andover Borough and neighboring communities: