Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Atlantic City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Atlantic City. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Atlantic City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Atlantic City should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Atlantic City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Atlantic City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Atlantic City Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Atlantic City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Atlantic City? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Atlantic City
NJ Tree Trimming serves Atlantic City and the surrounding area: