Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Belvidere. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Belvidere. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Belvidere & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Belvidere homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belvidere?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belvidere. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Belvidere Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belvidere, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belvidere? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belvidere
NJ Tree Trimming serves Belvidere and the surrounding area: