Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Berkeley Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Berkeley Heights. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Berkeley Heights & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Berkeley Heights need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Berkeley Heights?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Berkeley Heights. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Berkeley Heights Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Berkeley Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Berkeley Heights? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Berkeley Heights
NJ Tree Trimming serves Berkeley Heights and communities nearby: