Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bordentown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bordentown. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Bordentown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bordentown need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bordentown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bordentown. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bordentown Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bordentown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bordentown? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bordentown
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Bordentown and neighboring communities: