Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bridgeton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bridgeton. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Bridgeton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bridgeton need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgeton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bridgeton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bridgeton Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgeton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgeton? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgeton
NJ Tree Trimming serves Bridgeton and the surrounding area: