Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clayton Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clayton Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Clayton Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Clayton Borough homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clayton Borough. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Clayton Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Clayton Borough and neighboring communities: