Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cliffside Park Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cliffside Park Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Cliffside Park Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Cliffside Park Borough homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cliffside Park Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cliffside Park Borough. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cliffside Park Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cliffside Park Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cliffside Park Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cliffside Park Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Cliffside Park Borough and neighboring communities: