Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Collings Lakes. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Collings Lakes. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Collings Lakes & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Collings Lakes need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Collings Lakes?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Collings Lakes. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Collings Lakes Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Collings Lakes, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Collings Lakes? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Collings Lakes
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Collings Lakes and communities nearby: