Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Colonia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Colonia. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Colonia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Colonia should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Colonia?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Colonia. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Colonia Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colonia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colonia? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colonia
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Colonia and neighboring communities: