Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cranford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cranford. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Cranford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cranford need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cranford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cranford. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cranford Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cranford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cranford? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cranford
NJ Tree Trimming serves Cranford and communities nearby: