Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dayton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dayton homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Dayton and communities nearby: