Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in East Brunswick. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Brunswick. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including East Brunswick & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in East Brunswick need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East Brunswick?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in East Brunswick. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The East Brunswick Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Brunswick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Brunswick? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Brunswick
NJ Tree Trimming serves East Brunswick and the surrounding area: