Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in East Freehold. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Freehold. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including East Freehold & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services East Freehold homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Freehold?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Freehold. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The East Freehold Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Freehold, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Freehold? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Freehold
NJ Tree Trimming serves East Freehold and communities nearby: