Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in East Newark Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Newark Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including East Newark Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in East Newark Borough need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Newark Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Newark Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The East Newark Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Newark Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Newark Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Newark Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves East Newark Borough and neighboring communities: