Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Edgewater Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edgewater Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Edgewater Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Edgewater Borough homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewater Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edgewater Borough. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edgewater Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewater Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewater Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewater Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgewater Borough and communities nearby: