Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edison. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edison. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Edison & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Edison homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edison?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edison. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edison Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edison, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edison? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edison
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Edison and neighboring communities: