Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Essex Fells Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Essex Fells Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Essex Fells Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Essex Fells Borough need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex Fells Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Essex Fells Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Essex Fells Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex Fells Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex Fells Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex Fells Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex Fells Borough and the surrounding area: