Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fairfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fairfield. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Fairfield & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fairfield need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairfield. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fairfield Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairfield? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairfield
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairfield and communities nearby: