Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Farmingdale Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Farmingdale Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Farmingdale Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Farmingdale Borough should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmingdale Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Farmingdale Borough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Farmingdale Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmingdale Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmingdale Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmingdale Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Farmingdale Borough and neighboring communities: