Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Garfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garfield. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Garfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Garfield need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Garfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garfield. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Garfield Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garfield? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garfield
NJ Tree Trimming serves Garfield and the surrounding area: