Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Greentree. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greentree. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Greentree & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Greentree homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greentree?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greentree. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Greentree Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greentree, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greentree? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greentree
NJ Tree Trimming serves Greentree and communities nearby: