Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hackensack. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hackensack. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Hackensack & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hackensack should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hackensack?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hackensack. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Hackensack Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hackensack, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hackensack? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hackensack
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Hackensack and the surrounding area: