Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Haddon Heights Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Haddon Heights Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Haddon Heights Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Haddon Heights Borough homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Haddon Heights Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Haddon Heights Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Haddon Heights Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Haddon Heights Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Haddon Heights Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Haddon Heights Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Haddon Heights Borough and neighboring communities: