Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Highland Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highland Lake. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Highland Lake & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Highland Lake should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Highland Lake. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Highland Lake Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland Lake? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland Lake
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Highland Lake and the surrounding area: