Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Highland Park Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Highland Park Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Highland Park Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Highland Park Borough homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland Park Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Highland Park Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Highland Park Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland Park Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland Park Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland Park Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Highland Park Borough and communities nearby: