Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Highlands Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highlands Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Highlands Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Highlands Borough should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highlands Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Highlands Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Highlands Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highlands Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highlands Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highlands Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Highlands Borough and communities nearby: