Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Ho-Ho-Kus Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ho-Ho-Kus Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ho-Ho-Kus Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ho-Ho-Kus Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Ho-Ho-Kus Borough and communities nearby: