Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Irvington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Irvington. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Irvington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Irvington homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Irvington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Irvington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Irvington Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Irvington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Irvington? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Irvington
NJ Tree Trimming serves Irvington and the surrounding area: