Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jersey City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jersey City. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Jersey City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jersey City should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jersey City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jersey City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Jersey City Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jersey City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jersey City? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jersey City
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Jersey City and the surrounding area: