Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kearny. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kearny. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Kearny & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kearny need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kearny?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kearny. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kearny Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kearny, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kearny? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kearny
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Kearny and communities nearby: