Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lake Mohawk. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Mohawk. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Lake Mohawk & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lake Mohawk need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Mohawk?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lake Mohawk. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lake Mohawk Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Mohawk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Mohawk? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Mohawk
NJ Tree Trimming serves Lake Mohawk and neighboring communities: