Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lakewood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lakewood. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Lakewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Lakewood homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lakewood. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lakewood Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakewood? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakewood
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Lakewood and communities nearby: