Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Laurel Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Laurel Lake. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Laurel Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Laurel Lake homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Laurel Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Laurel Lake. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Laurel Lake Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Laurel Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Laurel Lake? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Laurel Lake
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Laurel Lake and the surrounding area: