Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Laurence Harbor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Laurence Harbor. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Laurence Harbor & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Laurence Harbor need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Laurence Harbor?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Laurence Harbor. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Laurence Harbor Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Laurence Harbor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Laurence Harbor? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Laurence Harbor
NJ Tree Trimming serves Laurence Harbor and neighboring communities: