Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lavallette Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lavallette Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Lavallette Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lavallette Borough should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lavallette Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lavallette Borough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lavallette Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lavallette Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lavallette Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lavallette Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Lavallette Borough and communities nearby: