Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lawrenceville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lawrenceville. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Lawrenceville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lawrenceville need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawrenceville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lawrenceville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lawrenceville Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawrenceville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawrenceville? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawrenceville
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Lawrenceville and neighboring communities: