Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Leisure Knoll. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leisure Knoll. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Leisure Knoll & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Leisure Knoll should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Leisure Knoll?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leisure Knoll. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Leisure Knoll Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leisure Knoll, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leisure Knoll? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leisure Knoll
NJ Tree Trimming serves Leisure Knoll and the surrounding area: