Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lincoln Park Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lincoln Park Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Lincoln Park Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lincoln Park Borough homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lincoln Park Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lincoln Park Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lincoln Park Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lincoln Park Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lincoln Park Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lincoln Park Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Lincoln Park Borough and neighboring communities: