Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Little Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Little Falls. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Little Falls & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Little Falls need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Falls?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Little Falls. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Little Falls Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Falls? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Falls
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Little Falls and communities nearby: