Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lodi Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lodi Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Lodi Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lodi Borough should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lodi Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lodi Borough. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lodi Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lodi Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lodi Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lodi Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Lodi Borough and communities nearby: