Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Long Branch. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Long Branch. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Long Branch & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Long Branch homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Branch?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Long Branch. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Long Branch Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Branch, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Branch? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Branch
NJ Tree Trimming serves Long Branch and the surrounding area: