Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Millburn. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Millburn. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Millburn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Millburn need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Millburn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Millburn. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Millburn Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Millburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Millburn? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Millburn
NJ Tree Trimming serves Millburn and communities nearby: