Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Brunswick. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Brunswick. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including New Brunswick & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Brunswick homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Brunswick?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Brunswick. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Brunswick Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Brunswick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Brunswick? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Brunswick
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves New Brunswick and the surrounding area: