Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Milford Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Milford Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including New Milford Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services New Milford Borough homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Milford Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Milford Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Milford Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Milford Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Milford Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Milford Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves New Milford Borough and the surrounding area: