Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Providence Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Providence Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including New Providence Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services New Providence Borough homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Providence Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Providence Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Providence Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Providence Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Providence Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Providence Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves New Providence Borough and communities nearby: