Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newfield Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newfield Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Newfield Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newfield Borough should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newfield Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Newfield Borough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Newfield Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newfield Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newfield Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newfield Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Newfield Borough and neighboring communities: