Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newton. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Newton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newton homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newton Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newton? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newton
NJ Tree Trimming serves Newton and communities nearby: