Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Arlington Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Arlington Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including North Arlington Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Arlington Borough homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Arlington Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Arlington Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Arlington Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Arlington Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Arlington Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Arlington Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves North Arlington Borough and the surrounding area: