Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Cape May. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Cape May. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including North Cape May & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Cape May homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Cape May?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Cape May. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The North Cape May Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Cape May, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Cape May? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Cape May
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves North Cape May and the surrounding area: